Several weeks ago I was tagged for the Versatile Blogger Award, and I’m finally getting around to posting it! I don’t talk about my life much on my blog (I swear I’m the most boring person alive), so it was a fun change of pace to put together a list of things about myself to share. Thanks to Sarah for the tag! Her reviews (and her cat pictures!) are wonderful, and if you’re not following her already you should do that now!
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Link to the blog of the person who nominated you
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 more bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
Seven Facts About Me:
- The first place I was allowed to walk to alone as a child was the public library.
- I was first chair cellist in high school, but I haven’t played at all for a few years now. I do still play piano, but music used to be a much bigger part of my life. I still think the cello is the best-sounding string instrument. I saw a performance of this cello solo live and I still remember it as one of my favorite music experiences.
- The farthest I’ve been from the continental US is the Bahamas- I was three. I would love to travel more! Absolutely everywhere.
- Other than in college, I have always lived on farms. I love the space and the clean air of the countryside, but I was not cut out to be a farmer.
- I’m a slower reader than I used to be. I have a tendency to reread any sentences or passages that particularly interest me, and I also have developed a bad habit of skipping around the page for dialogue before going back to read everything in its proper order. I think I catch a lot more in my reading than I used to, but there are so many books I want to read and I wish I could pick up the pace!
- I love nail art. I don’t spend quite as much time on this as I used to, but I still own 400+ bottles of polish so it’s pretty rare that you’ll catch me with naked nails. (If you scroll far enough down my Instagram feed, the book pictures are completely replaced by nail art. It’s my other creative obsession.)
- Peaches are the best fruits.
- Caffeinated Book Owl
If you find yourself tagged and aren’t interested in participating, no pressure. Conversely, if you don’t see your name and want to take part, consider yourself tagged! I was trying not to tag anyone that I new had already been tagged, but I’ve been working on this post for a few days now (it’s been a busy month, please excuse my absence from the blog world), and I hope I haven’t mixed anything up! Please link back to me so I can see your facts if you want to try this post, as I do like meeting the blogger behind the books. 🙂
The Literary Elephant